Government and Public Sector
Are you struggling with complex pay rules and manual processes?
Whether it’s local, state or federal government, our solutions can help you meet your unique rostering, time and attendance or other workforce management needs.
The Department of Justice Western Australia has awarded WFS Australia and their cloud-based workforce management solution, the WorkForce Suite to manage their rostering and time and attendance for over 3000 employees.
Comply with Every Pay Rule
Compliance is never static. Be ready for any change that comes your way with unmatched time and attendance accuracy.
- Includes automated pre-built best practices that account for modern, public sector, and enterprise award rules
- Avoid wage theft claims with automation of annualised salary salary provisions
- Account for your unique requirements found in enterprise and union agreements with configuration, not customization
- Easily prove compliance with a complete audit trail of all changes made—whether applied in historical, current, or future periods
Optimise Budget Spend Across Your Department
Manage costs and demonstrate responsible budget management across all agencies and locations.
- Simplify labour and budget tracking across all departments, locations, cost centers, projects, work orders and more
- Trigger proactive notifications as employees approach overtime thresholds so you can reallocate resources
- Eliminate payroll leakage with accurate time capture, identify attendance trends, and minimise unplanned overtime
Improve Rostering Efficiencies
Eliminate missed opportunities and drive greater efficiencies across the organisation.
- Get rid of time-consuming manual processes and workarounds for your unique rules, workflows, and processes
- Manage employees with more than one job, even when they have different pay rates, accrual rates, and managers
- Simplify time-off requests, accrual tracking, leave case management, and approval workflows
- Ensure workers have the skills and certifications required to perform each role
- Plan and publish rosters well in advance to meet fair and predictive roster and change notification standards
Keep Your Employees Engaged
Offer your employees a breakthrough user experience, available on any device.
- Improve communications around roster changes, time-off requests, pay calculations, and more
- Simplify overtime equalisation and enable automatic callouts and proactive notifications to prioritise urgent tasks and keep your operations running smoothly
- Publish fair and predictable rosters and allow employees to swap shifts, pick up additional shifts, update availability, and access timesheets on the go