Every Employee, Every Day, and Everywhere Work Happens
Great employee experiences create workplaces where people want to be. Communication, connections, and access—all in the palm of your hand.
Simplified Communications That Are Easy To Use and Accessible to Everyone
Leaders know that consistent performance requires an informed and engaged workforce. Provide a secure place to reach and engage employees that works like their favorite app.
- Enable real-time communication and two-way conversations with direct messaging
- Share important announcements and keep everyone up to date on the latest news and information
- Give employees a place to collaborate, celebrate successes, and share best practices
Set Your Employees Up for Success with Instant Access to Information
Avoid frustration and help your employees get their work done right, on time, the first time. Easy access to documents in one place, accessible anytime, from anywhere.
- Store and share documents with automatic versioning control so every file is up to date and HQ-approved
- Give 24/7 access to standard operating procedures, visual guidelines, checklists, and anything your team needs
- Set permissions for who can see what so only relevant information is shown to each employee
Take Action on Employee Sentiment to Create Moments That Matter
Use real-time data to identify and act on employee experience improvements.
- Give employees a voice by asking how they’re doing or requesting feedback from your entire workforce with automated surveys
- Gather feedback based on workplace events, role-specific changes, or adjustments to how your organization operates
- Reduce the time from feedback to action by making it easy for managers to act in the moment
Learn How HR Technologies Can Improve Employee Experience and Prevent Costly Turnover
- Utilise multiple divisions to craft a solid EX strategy. IT, HR, and Operations must collaborate to achieve a full-sighted approach.
- Frontline (Deskless) workers are currently being left behind. They do not have the same level of access to technology as their office counterparts and require different solutions to address their needs.
- A proven tactic is to build upon your company’s pre-existing systems that are already frequently used by workers. Make the most of Task Management and Workforce Management Applications currently in use.
- Think practical: deliver a solution that is accessible, practical, and fits into the flow of work.