HR and Payroll Solutions to Underpin Your Workforce Strategy Now and Beyond
In August 2020, WorkForce Software partnered with FCB Group, enableHR and The Australian Payroll Association to co-present this webinar outlining the challenges facing HR and Payroll professionals in Australia for 2020 and beyond.
- The panel addressed the following topics:
- The future of workplace relations in Australia
- Expected IR reform and legislative impacts coming from the crisis
- Recent decisions impacting the casual employment model
- How to manage the Australian Award system
- Annualised salary compliance to support a safe return work strategy for your shift-based workers
- Payroll compliance and the current climate, implications of incorrect setup of software
- How to effectively combat the risks of wage theft and accidental underpayments
- The use of technology and its critical role in creating a compliant workforce strategy to mitigate risks
Executive Chairman | FCB Group | enableHR
CEO | Australian Payroll Association
Tracy Angwin is a solutions expert, media commentator and popular keynote speaker and the driving force behind Australian Payroll Association. Tracy is also the bestselling author of ‘The Payroll Revolution’ (2013) and ‘Profit from Payroll’ (2015). She is sought out for her commentary and guidance on all payroll topics including why employers get payroll wrong, optimising the payroll function and the future of payroll.
Director of Workforce Management Advisory & Transformation | WorkForce Software
As a leader with over 20 years’ experience in the HR Software industry, Maureen has worked for leading HCM software providers, such as WorkForce Software and SAP SuccessFactors. Her career has offered valuable experience in solution development and delivery working with large multinational customers across Europe, South Africa & APJ. She joined WorkForce Software in 2018 to provide our partners and customers practical advice and guidance for workforce management transformation projects. She is passionate about helping businesses navigate WorkForce Management best practises with the aid of technology to ensure compliance.