Rostering Everyone. Anywhere.
In today’s competitive market, you can’t afford to take a one-size-fits-all approach to rostering.
With the WorkForce Suite, you don’t have to.
Every Roster—From Consistent to Highly Variable
Ditch the need for disparate rostering solution providers to address the unique rostering needs of each area of your business. Whether rosters are consistent, flexible, or highly variable, the WorkForce Suite has all your rostering needs covered without compromise.
- Streamlined assignment of shift patterns at any interval with the ability to adapt rosters to suit “real-life”
- Build conforming rosters to account for employee qualifications and preferences, work hour limits, and other constraints
- Optimise staffing using forecasted demand for each area of your business and measure against key performance indicators to achieve and exceed expectations
- Offer flexibility while ensuring the coverage you need by establishing core hours and outer limits for working hours
Enable the Ultimate Customer Experience
Regardless of your industry, great customer service is likely a top pillar to your success. To achieve this, you need your people where and when your customers need them. Drive the ultimate customer experience with the WorkForce Suite to optimise rosters to:
- Account for fluctuating demand such as variable foot traffic, seasonal changes in production, promotional events, and much more
- Place top performers during peak hours to maximise performance and productivity
- Enable knowledge transfer and mentorship between top performers and those with less experience
- Roster employee meals and breaks outside of peak hours while still complying with legal constraints
Eliminate Your Compliance Risks
Grievances, complaints, and lawsuits are costly. Confidently comply with rostering rules and enhance the employee experience by:
- Adhering to legislative, contractual, and union work hour limits and required meals, breaks, and rest periods
- Ensuring workers have the skills and certifications required to perform each role
- Planning and publishing rosters well in advance to meet fair and predictive rostering legislation and standards
Delight Employees with Collaborative Rostering
Drive employee engagement with employee self-services tools that give them the freedom to plan their personal lives around their work obligations, including:
- Options to communicate when they aren’t available to work
- Allowing employees to initiate shift swaps requests with optional manager approval
- Account for time-off requests as part of the rostering process
- Publishing rosters in advance so employees can more easily coordinate personal and work obligations
A Clear View of the Future from Every Angle
With its dynamic approach to viewing and managing rosters, the WorkForce Suite has changed the rostering game with:
- Highly flexible grouping and filtering options to tailor the experience to your users’ needs
- Ability to view rosters and identify staffing gaps for a single day or up to longer periods of months for planning
- Publishing with version control, audit capabilities, and onscreen indicators to quickly identify changes
- Ability to assign one or more tasks per employee per shift to minimise idleness and maximise productivity