WFS Forecasting & Scheduling Demo
Cloud-Based Software Makes Rostering Easy
Our WFS Forecasting & Scheduling solution lets you intelligently forecast your customer demand and, in turn, accurately schedule your employees across multiple sites within your organisation.
The Result: Engaged employees, empowered managers, and compliance with local labour laws.
Using intelligent forecasting to create optimised schedules has positive impacts across your organisation, including:
- Reducing your payroll costs without hurting productivity or service levels with accurate forecasting
- Freeing up hours previously spent forecasting and scheduling by reducing manager admin time
- Aligning everything, including schedules and financial budgets, labour-to-sales ratios, and local labour laws
- Minimizing your financial risk by reducing exposure to litigation
- Improving employee productivity by optimising resources and enabling collaborative scheduling
- Understanding labour cost, attendance, absence, and workforce compliance by reporting on your organisational KPIs
Interested in learning how WFS Australia can help your organisation? Fill in the form and we’ll get in touch with you.
WFS Forecasting and Scheduling allows you to intelligently forecast and accurately schedule employees across multiple sites within your organisation. Request a demo to learn more.