EmpLive Timesheets and Leave
19 Mar 2020
The purpose of this training course is to familiarise users with employee timesheets. We will also review the process of managing daily tasks, performing end of period processing and managing planned leave.
Duration: 1 Day
Target Audience: New and existing EmpLive users who are responsible for reviewing and managing employee timesheets, daily and end of period processing (payroll) and managing employee leave.
Prerequisites: Some knowledge of internal processes would be advantageous. Basic understanding of Internet Explorer and using PC’s is assumed.
System Information: Current version of EmpLive is used. iLEARN Industries Company will be used for scenarios and examples.
What You Will Learn:
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Easily navigate around EmpLive
- Work with employee timesheets
- Manage Missed Rosters, Roster Variations and Pay Level Variations
- Perform end of pay period timesheet processes
- Extract and import payroll related data
- Process and manage leave requests
- Run EmpLive reports
WFS Australia – Melbourne
Unit 34, 15 Ricketts Rd
Mt Waverley, VIC 3149
19 March 2020