EmpLive Employees and Rostering
20 Apr 2020
The purpose of this training course is to give users an overall understanding of the options available for managing employees and rosters in EmpLive.
Duration: 1 Day
Target Audience: New and existing EmpLive users who are responsible for maintaining employee data, communicating with employees and managing rosters.
Prerequisites: Some knowledge of internal processes would be advantageous. Basic understanding of Internet Explorer and using PC’s is assumed.
System Information: Current version of EmpLive is used. iLEARN Industries Company will be used for scenarios and examples.
What You Will Learn:
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Easily navigate around EmpLive
- Enter, review and maintain employee data in EmpLive
- Manage employee availability
- Use SMS to communicate with employees
- Create and manage a roster
- Create Tasks to automate the roster rollover process
- Run EmpLive reports
WFS Australia – Sydney
Level 4, 69 Regent Street
Chippendale, NSW 2008
20 April 2020