The purpose of this training course is to give users an overall understanding of the options available for managing employees and rosters in EmpLive.
Duration: 1 Day
Target Audience: New and existing EmpLive users who are responsible for maintaining employee data, communicating with employees and managing rosters.
Prerequisites: Some knowledge of internal processes would be advantageous. Basic understanding of Internet Explorer and using PC’s is assumed.
System Information: Current version of EmpLive is used. iLEARN Industries Company will be used for scenarios and examples.
What You Will Learn:
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Easily navigate around EmpLive
- Enter, review and maintain employee data in EmpLive
- Manage employee availability
- Use SMS to communicate with employees
- Create and manage a roster
- Create Tasks to automate the roster rollover process
- Run EmpLive reports
WFS Australia – Sydney
Level 4, 69 Regent Street
Chippendale, NSW 2008
14 October 2019