This training course is aimed at those EmpLive users responsible for maintaining the setup and configuration of EmpLive for their organisation.
Duration: ½ Day
Target Audience: New & existing EmpLive users, such as Payroll, who are responsible for managing the EmpLive application and who will be the first point of contact for EmpLive within the business.
Prerequisites: It is assumed that all attendees have completed the ‘Employees & Rostering’ and ‘Timesheets & Leave’ training, or have existing advanced knowledge. Basic understanding of Internet Explorer and using PC’s is assumed.
System Information: Current version of EmpLive is used. iLEARN Industries Company will be used for scenarios and examples.
What You Will Learn:
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Maintain the EmpLive Organisation Structure
- Create & maintain EmpLive users
- Manage the configuration of employee data
- Manage payroll related configuration
- Manage roster related configuration items
- Manage and perform other general system configuration
- Manage the Employee Self Service (ESS) administrative tasks
WFS Australia – Sydney
Level 4, 69 Regent Street
Chippendale, NSW 2008
14 August 2019