Deploying WorkForce Software’s WFS Suite helped Ohio University to maintain the cost competitiveness of its academic offering by improving employee productivity and reducing the size of its payroll staff.
Established in 1804, Ohio University is the oldest public institution of higher learning in the state of Ohio and the first in the Northwest Territory. The university has 17,671 undergraduate students and 869 full-time professors.
Adopting WFS Suite has streamlined the payroll process for both employees and managers who submit timesheets, as well as the employees in the payroll department who process them.
- Improved payroll accuracy and substantial reduction in payroll overpayments
- Reduction of payroll headcount from 5 to 3 FTE resources, allowing staff to focus on more value add activities
- Improved productivity of employees and managers
- Reduced paper costs due to eliminating paper timesheets
- Full payback on investment in 3 months with 430% annual ROI
Download ROI Case Study
Payback on investment
WFS Suite for Higher Education
Improve organisational efficiency across all employee groups, from teaching staff to part-time student workers.