“Our workforce evolved from a labuor intensive and manual process to an efficient, easy to use digital experience with WFS Forecasting and Scheduling. The solution has minimised payroll errors, improved productivity, and reduced labour costs—all while helping colleagues achieve a better work/life balance by giving them greater visibility into future rosters and tools to indicate availability or request time off.”
Ladbrokes Coral Group
Ladbrokes Coral Group is a UK-based betting and gaming company with approximately 18,000 employees, 3,500 retail shops and a strong online presence. The company was formed in 2017 through the merger of Coral and Ladbrokes, two competing UK-based betting and gaming companies.
WFS Forecasting & Scheduling has allowed Ladbrokes Coral to reduce labour costs by millions and operate its business much more efficiently. Payroll inquiries dropped 98%, managers spend less time managing rosters and more time managing their shops and staff, and employees have improved work-life balance and increased engagement.
- More accurate time capture and reduced payroll leakage
- Optimised rosters with systematic enforcement of overtime policies
- Reduced time for managers to create and review rosters
- Improved visibility of rosters and staff availability across retail outlets
- Greater employee satisfaction with access to rosters online or via mobile device
Reduction in payroll inquiries
In labour cost savings
Retail Workforce Management
How to solve 7 workforce management problems retail managers face every day…