“The WorkForce system is the best that I have seen for the simplicity and the user friendliness that it brings.”
Chandler Unified School District
Located in the Southeastern part of the Phoenix metropolitan area, the Chandler Unified School District (Chandler) serves 38,000 K-12 students and employs 2,800 teachers, administrators, and staff. With a large and fast-growing population, the district has diverse and complex workforce management, and an existing system was not able to fully automate time and labour.
With an eye to assured compliance and greater efficiency, Chandler looked for a solution that could meet 100% of their requirements and evolve as regulations or internal policies changed. WFS Suite was the only solution that could meet their requirements for managing multiple assignments, role-based security, and comprehensive FLSA calculations and reporting.
- Reduced IT resource requirements with a SaaS system that requires no upkeep or maintenance
- User friendly system that allows employees to easily check-in and check-out and view vacation balances
- System visibility for managers to quickly see who is working across multiple locations in the district
- More accurate payroll—employees are paid for the time they work
- Improved compliance with labor regulations and policies
- Employees and staff can spend more time working with students and less time managing time sheets
WFS Suite® for K-12 School Districts
Boost operational efficiency while also improving employee satisfaction with complete coverage for all employees.